Rory’s School Lunches is extremely proud to partner with St George College to manage its canteen from Term 3 2016.
We have been busy working behind the scenes with the school’s leadership team to create the best new canteen service for St George College.
What’s On Offer?
- The new St George College menu offers students a range of healthy meal and snack options. The menu complies with the SA Government’s Right Bite strategy, which is a traffic light system to help students and parents choose their meals.
- Flexible payment options including online ordering via the QKR! app and EFTPOS facilities.
- Drinks, snacks and a select range of lunch and recess items.
How To Order
Students are encouraged to pre-order from our extensive menu to avoid missing out on their preferred lunch choices.
- Junior campus students will place their lunch order in class tubs at the beginning of school or order online by 9.15am daily.
- Senior campus students can place a lunch order directly at the canteen by 9.15am or order online by 9.15am daily.
If you would like more information about online ordering, you can download a parent’s how to set up online ordering guide from our site.
Stay In Touch
- Follow us on Facebook to keep informed about Rory’s School Lunches, new menus, promotions, competitions, recipes and interesting articles about food and nutrition.
- You can also subscribe to our e-newsletter, Rory’s Tasty Snippets.
- Contact us via the website with any comments or questions you may have.
We will survey the St George College community near the end of term three to gain your feedback on our service and menu.
The team at Rory’s School Lunches look forward to a long and successful relationship with the St George College community.